We know you’re excited to come back to the pub, and we can’t wait to have you back!
However, we do appreciate that you may have some questions about how safe it is to return. Here, we’ll try to answer a selection of them:
Latest Guidelines (England)
Under the latest guidelines from the UK government:
• We can welcome groups of 6 or less *
• It is mandatory to provide correct details for Track & Trace when visiting us
*households/support bubble that exceed 6 are exempt
Guests must also wear a face covering inside the pub unless they are sat at a table eating and drinking.
All pubs must now operate a table service only policy.
I’m worried about returning to the pub, is it safe?
We’re doing absolutely everything we can to ensure that you’ll be kept safe once you return through our doors. From staff regularly washing & sanitising their hands to social distancing, we have a long list of measures to make sure that both you, our lovely customers, and our staff are kept safe at all times.
Is there a strict hygiene policy in place?
Yes! Our team have undergone thorough training to help keep you safe. We’ll be regularly disinfecting all hand contact surfaces (including card machines) and we’ll be making sure that all staff are fit to work.
Will people be socially distanced in your pub?
Absolutely! We’ll be strictly abiding by the Government’s recommended safe distance, so all tables will be spaced apart both inside and outside the pub.
Will your pub get overcrowded?
Due to measures we’ve put in place, we’re only allowing a certain number of people inside the pub, so you won’t need to worry about the pub being overcrowded.
Do I need to book?
Pre-booking is recommended and you can do this by calling us on 01524 572326.
Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk